- When should I arrive? Depending upon the service you are attending, you can arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to the service. This allows adequate time to greet others and find a seat. The Sunday School Hour begins at 9:00 a.m. every Sunday.
- What should I wear? Please wear whatever you feel is appropriate for worship. Overall, our congregation wears business casual attire.
- What are services like? Worship is a combination of casual and formal, music includes traditional and light contemporary, there is time for personal reflection as well as corporate participation, and the worship services flows from becoming aware of the presence of God to responding with our words and our works.
- What does Crossroads have for my family? Crossroads offers many ministries focused on outreach, Christian education and small group connections for all ages.
- What If we have children? Various options are available for children and adults beginning at 9:00. A nursery is staffed for Infants and toddlers; Sunday School is provided for children, youth and adults; Children and Worship (a unique worship experience designed specifically for young children) is provided during the 10:00 worship hour; children are encouraged to participate in worship as acolytes; and children and parents are provided orientation and insights into the meaning of the various ingredients in worship.
- When and how is the Lord’s Supper celebrated? The Lord’s Supper is celebrated monthly, usually the second Sunday of the month. All are welcomed at the Table. Families are encouraged to explain the meaning of the sacrament to their children and to have their children participate with them.
Our Worship Experience:
9 a.m. Sunday School Hour
10 a.m. Worship
11 a.m. Fellowship
Pastor Don Huitink